Coco Chanel (Sat, 8am-6pm) - SoFlo Cake & Candy Expo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In this class you will learn how to make square buttercream cake with round corners 'Coco Chanel', which includes the following signature By.Aletoso techniques - creating the faux velvet, fault-line and shiney glass effects and wafer paper crinoline.
The full list techniques covered in this class are:
• How to make By.Aletoso’s signature Egg-Less buttercream
• How to stack a square cake and make the pre-crumb layer
• How to achieve perfect edges on your square cake with round corners
• How to get a great black colour cake without using the whole bottle of your food colouring buttercream
• How to create wafer paper crinoline (tulle).
• How to create the FAUX VELVET EFFECT without using chocolate, cocoa or sprays.
• How to paint and colour wafer paper successfully
• How to paint using an airbrush
• How to create garnishes with edible Resine
• Plus, lots of tips and techniques for making a perfect cake
Certainly! Here's a revised version:
Schedule Note: Students will have a lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. Classes will resume promptly at 2 pm. Any student arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed back into the class.
All class tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
All classrooms are on the second floor of MACC.
You will need a general admission ticket in order to register for classes, including classes hosted on Friday.
The vendor hall will not be open on Friday, and is only open Saturday & Sunday.
Classes will begin promptly at the time scheduled.
Saturday and Sunday there will be a two two-hour break from 1:00-3:00 to allow time for lunch, shopping, raffle drawings and contest results.
All class materials and tools are included for classroom use only, unless otherwise noted. Students will NOT keep any tools used in class. Each student will be provided with a box to take home your completed class project.
No children or guests allowed in classrooms. Only registered students will be permitted inside the class area.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that all purchases are non-refundable and final. There are no options for cancellations or transfers, and no exceptions can be made. SoFlo Cake and Candy Expo cannot assume responsibility if you inadvertently schedule overlapping classes. We kindly ask you to thoroughly review your schedule prior to completing your purchase to ensure there are no double bookings. Your attention to this detail is greatly appreciated.
In the event that the minimum student enrollment requirement is not reached by the specified deadline, the class will be cancelled. Affected students will promptly receive notification and will be provided with a complete refund for the class/demo.
Bilingual disclaimer: The class will primarily be conducted in English, with occasional instruction in Spanish. La clase se llevará a cabo principalmente en inglés, con instrucción ocasional en español.