Bubbles - A Fluid Art Movement (Sat, 8am-6pm) - SoFlo Cake & Candy Expo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In this course you will learn everything you need to know, to succeed and stand out in the world of Cake Design, namely in the area of wedding cakes, parties and events.
We will work, individually and as a team, on our cakes and their decorative techniques.
- How to assemble and structure cakes of floors;
- Different toppings and finishes
- We will work with sugar paste, wafer paper, rice paper and much more!!!!
- Various techniques of textures and decoration finishes;
- Recipe for the execution of the textures present in the cakes;
- Extra recipes for doughs and fillings for cakes and toppings;
- Together, trainer and students will make each one a cake equal to this one.
OFFER RECIPE FOR WEDDING CAKES:
CAKES AUTUMN/WINTER MENU:
- CHOCOLATE, COFFEE AND ORANGE CAKE, FILLED WITH COFFEE BRIGADEIRO, HAZELNUT CREAM, ORANGE COMPOTE, NOISETTE BUTTERCREAM AND CARAMELIZED HAZELNUTS (composed of various fillings and textures)
- PEAR AND SPICE CAKE, WITH BUTTERSCOTCH SAUCE FILLING, VANILLA CUSTARD CREAM, PORT WINE BRIGADEIRO, PEAR CLAFOUTIS AND CARAMELIZED PECAN NUTS (composed of various fillings and textures)
CAKES SPRING/SUMMER MENU:
- PISTACHO AND RASPBERRY CAKE, FILLED WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE BRIGADEIRO, RED FRUITS CRUMBLE, RASPBERRY BUTTERCREAM AND PISTACHO CRUNCH (composed of various fillings and textures)
- COCONUT AND CARAMELIZED PINEAPPLE CAKE, FILLED WITH RUM BRIGADEIRO, COCONUT CREAM AND PINEAPPLE, COCONUT GANACHE AND RUM CRUNCH (composed of various fillings and textures)
Schedule Note: Students will have a lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. Classes will resume promptly at 2 pm. Any student arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed back into the class.
All class tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
All classrooms are on the second floor of MACC.
You will need a general admission ticket in order to register for classes, including classes hosted on Friday.
The vendor hall will not be open on Friday, and is only open Saturday & Sunday.
Classes will begin promptly at the time scheduled.
Saturday and Sunday there will be a two two-hour break from 1:00-3:00 to allow time for lunch, shopping, raffle drawings and contest results.
All class materials and tools are included for classroom use only, unless otherwise noted. Students will NOT keep any tools used in class. Each student will be provided with a box to take home your completed class project.
No children or guests allowed in classrooms. Only registered students will be permitted inside the class area.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that all purchases are non-refundable and final. There are no options for cancellations or transfers, and no exceptions can be made. SoFlo Cake and Candy Expo cannot assume responsibility if you inadvertently schedule overlapping classes. We kindly ask you to thoroughly review your schedule prior to completing your purchase to ensure there are no double bookings. Your attention to this detail is greatly appreciated.
In the event that the minimum student enrollment requirement is not reached by the specified deadline, the class will be cancelled. Affected students will promptly receive notification and will be provided with a complete refund for the class/demo.
Bilingual disclaimer: The class will primarily be conducted in English, with occasional instruction in Spanish. La clase se llevará a cabo principalmente en inglés, con instrucción ocasional en español.